Contact Us | Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM to 5PM | Call Today! 717.445.6726
• It’s a good idea to have your brakes inspected every 12,000 miles or about once a year.
• If you hear grinding or squealing noise when you apply the brakes, it is time.
• Does your vehicle pull to one side when applying the brakes?
• Does your brake peddle respond slowly and feel "spongy"?
• Does your brake peddle go to the floor and require more pressure?
These are many of the symptoms you could experience when your brakes are worn. Our staff is experienced to diagnose the issues and determine the answer to resolve the problem and get you back on the road quickly and safely.
When your wheels are off for the tire rotation, it’s much easier for our technicians to inspect your vehicle’s brake pads and rotors. Our brake check includes a thorough examination of all brake system components, including:
• Brake Fluid
• Pads & Rotors
For Brakes and Brake Parts, we use Raybestos®